Bridgewater Capital Partners has decades of experience advising clients on a wide range of capital structures. We determine project capital requirements and identify potential financing structures to meet those requirements. Matching our clients’ objectives with the most appropriate loan programs and equity sources in the marketplace, we provide them with the quickest and most efficient execution at the lowest cost of capital.
Bridgewater Capital provides Debt Financing for the following;
- Acquisition, Bridge, Hard Money, Construction, Transitional and Permanent Mortgage financing for most commercial real estate asset classes (as well as non-owner occupied residential investment properties).
- Mezzanine and other subordinated debt financing.
- Credit facilities for private lending institutions and operating companies.
- Subscription secured credit facilities for funds.
- CMBS, conduit and other forms of participated, syndicated and securitized debt.
- Multi-layered borrowing structures and complex creditor arrangements—for instance, we will structure and place the B-note.